Discover the Finalists!
Congratulations to all the participants to the Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) 2020.
The following teams have been selected as the EPPIC Finalists by UNDP. They will start a 3-month incubation programme delivered by UNDP Impact Aim and Viet Nam Silicon Valley (VSV). Early 2021, they will get the opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of our panel of EPPIC judges. Four winners will receive up to USD 18,000 and enroll for a 9-month acceleration journey.
Stay tuned to discover the profiles of the EPPIC Finalists team and how they plan to tackle plastic pollution in Viet Nam and Thailand.
Ha Long Bay
- Viet Nam Clean and Green – Nhan Nguyen (Viet Nam)
- Thao Nguyen – Green Points (Viet Nam)
- Green Joy – Nguyen Vo (Viet Nam)
- Biostarch – Tran Thi Diem My (Viet Nam)
- National University of Singapore & HCM University of Technology – Prof. Hai Minh Duong and Prof. Phung Kim Le (Singapore and Viet Nam)
- MGreen – Tran Thi Thoa (Viet Nam)
- Aya Cup – Le Thuy Linh (Viet Nam)
- Seven Clean Seas – Tom Peacock-Nazil (Singapore)
- VIFEP – Ngan Vu (Viet Nam)
- OceanKita BBN – Nicolas Bernier and Navitri Putri (Indonesia)
- TerraCycle Foundation – James Scott and Busba Wongnapapisan (Thailand)
- CIRAC – Sikarin Tamiyakul and Chatchai Amornlertpreecha (Thailand)
- Nudge for Sexier Samui – Nuttaporn Rochanahastin
- PusTreat – Putri Amalia (Indonesia)
- Green Island Foundation – Vichayapus Ruchira (Thailand)
A special honorable EPPIC Junior Prize is being awarded to the AmmGreen team, composed of Nguyen Ho Duy An, Nguyen Duc Minh and Huynh Duc Minh.
Congratulations to all the participants to the Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) 2020. The following teams have been selected as the...
We love nature, but our dependence on plastic is harming the environment. Albania’s coastline © UNDP Albania Half of the plastic we use annually is...
Ha Long City, 8 June 2020 – On the occasion of World Oceans Day, the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation...