YOUTH ROUNDTABLE: Circular economy in the context of COVID-19
What is a “circular economy”? Does that mean the economy runs in circles or what?!?
Let’s join the “YOUTH ROUNDTABLE: Circular economy in the context of COVID-19” to find out!
- Time: 9:00-11:50, August 14, 2021
- Location: zoom (we will send the link via email to participants)!
This is the third event in the series under the program to develop the Youth4Climate Learning Hub, with the goal of:
- Connecting young people who are leading, participating or simply interested in the topic of “circular economy”
- Learn the concept of “circular economy”
- Discuss the relationship between climate change and the economy
- Youth consultation for the Learning Hub
To register for the event, please fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4gn09WZBqX7mBnGf4cRA1Zshtyfb-dnc-dqm2MAZF_g33wA/viewform
The Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) 2020 has established a portfolio of 14 innovative solutions and awarded 4 winning ones the fund...
Last Friday, the Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) project collaborated with the ASEAN-Norwegian cooperation project on local capacity...
Following the first ‘Into the Deep’ Instagram Live Series, launched by the Archipelagic and Island States Forum in July, the second series of ‘Into...