YOUTH ROUNDTABLE: Circular economy in the context of COVID-19
What is a “circular economy”? Does that mean the economy runs in circles or what?!?
Let’s join the “YOUTH ROUNDTABLE: Circular economy in the context of COVID-19” to find out!
- Time: 9:00-11:50, August 14, 2021
- Location: zoom (we will send the link via email to participants)!
This is the third event in the series under the program to develop the Youth4Climate Learning Hub, with the goal of:
- Connecting young people who are leading, participating or simply interested in the topic of “circular economy”
- Learn the concept of “circular economy”
- Discuss the relationship between climate change and the economy
- Youth consultation for the Learning Hub
To register for the event, please fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4gn09WZBqX7mBnGf4cRA1Zshtyfb-dnc-dqm2MAZF_g33wA/viewform
The Viet Nam Administration of Seas and Islands of Vietnam (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment), the United Nations Development Program (UNDP),...
Congratulations to Greenjoy straw – Ống hút cỏ thiên nhiên and Túi Biết Thở – Biopackaging, two winning teams of the Ending Plastic...
03 months of application round! 03 months of incubation programme! And here comes the Final Pitching Competition! 17 finalists coming from all over ASEAN...